Chippewa Valley Civil Liberties Union
Unitarian Universalist Congregation, Eau Claire Wisconsin
November 14, 2018
Members in attendance: 17, including board members.
Board members in attendance: Mohammed Alasagherin, Lindsey Brandrup, Selika Ducksworth-Lawton, Abby Green, Ann Heywood, Mildred Larson, Teresa O’Halloran, David Shih, John Wiltrout.
Board members absent: Paul Wagner.
President Heywood called the meeting to order at 6:30 p.m.
1. President Heywood welcomed CVCLU members and board members.
2. The minutes of the November 2, 2017 meeting were approved as distributed.
3. Treasurer John Wiltrout distributed an Annual Meeting Treasurer’s Report. Balances are savings: $5.01, checking: $754.16.
4. President Heywood discussed our chapter’s fundraising efforts and described the State ACLU’s support for our chapter’s activities, including printing and mailing our fall newsletter and continuing to send a rebate when they are notified that a new member has joined due to our efforts. The donations jar was passed around the room.
5. The election was held for new board members.
a. The slate of Lindsey Brandrup, Mildred Larson, David Shih, Pa Thao, Paul Wagner, and John Wiltrout was approved.
6. The meeting was adjourned at 6:50 p.m.